Saturday, March 7, 2015

Maternity Fashion

Maternity Fashion: With Some Non Maternity Pieces 


 Hey Ladies I hope you are having a wonderful weekend so far! We have a lot of fun things going on this weekend between a scheduled couples date night with friends of ours, a birthday party, and seeing some of high school buds in town hopefully as well. I wanted to share a few cute maternity fashion inpsired looks with you all. I love Dresses in general but there is simply nothing more comfortable on a growing waste than a dress.. so while pregnant i practically live in them during the Spring and Summer months. I also love love love kimonos, no surprise there, you guys see me in them all the time. And then I included some jean wear because thats also a comfty must have, as well as some comfortable stretchy maternity tanks, i live in these and just layer them with cute pieces. Most of these looks are non maternity, which means you can wear them AFTER baby, which i love! Because at this point, 26.5 weeks pregnant, the last thing i want to do is spend a bunch of money on clothes i might night ever wear again after these next 13.5 weeks are over. I'll probably be living in a bathing suit in a month or two here anyhow. IT IS GETTING HOT! And im loving it. So soak up the sun in some of these light weight cute pieces. Whether youre pregnant or not theyre too cute for me not to share with ya'll. ENJOY! Dont forget to subscribe and become a follower on the right hand side by entering your email ladies. MUCH LOVE TO YOU ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment