Friday, February 27, 2015

Bump Style Box: Maternity Looks

 Bump Style Box: Maternity Looks




Im so excited to share this great company for pregnant moms. BumpStyle Box contacted me a few weeks ago and asked if I would like to try out their online subscription, of course after checking them out i was all in! Bump Style Box is a boutique maternity box filled with personally picked maternity or post pregnancy items just for you!  You can get one box or sign up for a once a month subscription for the duration of your entire pregnancy, how neat is that! No shopping out with your littles or walking around when you just don't feel up to it, its sent right to your door for free, and free returns! You just simply keep and pay for what you like and return the rest!  Its super simple. 

Heres how it works:
You sign up on Bumpstylebox.com and fill in all of your details (your current size, style, upcoming occasians, colors you like, your personal preference whether you like dresses or jeans etc.  It even asks you your favorite places to shop so they get an idea of what you usually are into).

Then one of their stylists picks several different items that they think you would look great in & send the box your way. You have 5 days to choose which items you'd like to purchase or send everything back (free return label for shipping included). Its that simple!

I actually really enjoyed this process. I usually pick everything out for myself when i go shopping and im really particular, especially while pregnant and things don't always fit nicely or flatter my new shape.  But this was such a nice change and step outside of what I usually would have picked with some of the items that were sent.  I am so glad I tried them on because they looked so great with my baby bump. I think sometimes its hard to shop for your pregnant belly because we arent used to what it looks like dressed up in different styles. The stylist included a sweet note inside the box that encouraged me to try on one of her favorite dresses that she knew i might like even though I had said I didnt want any short dresses. I am so glad she did because thats the one dress i ended up falling in love with and keeping for my shower or maternity photos! So thank you to Bump Style Box for this great experience. 

I encourage you ladies to try it! If you don't like what they send you can send it right back for free (:
The price range varies and be sure to included what you usually spend on clothing so they can send you items that they think you'd be comfortable purchasing.  The range can be from $35-700 so you really can find anything you're looking for there!


Check out some of the looks i put together below! I'm saving my favorite dress to show you guys for either my upcoming shower or our maternity photos. 


This first look is so stinkin pretty, i love love love this berry floral printed tight midi dress. At first i wasn't too sure how it would fit on me, but the minute i put it on i fell in love.  It has plenty of room for my budding belly to grow because its made for us pregnant mamas, so its stretchy and comfortable.  I love long sleeves with a tight dress! Its just the right about of sexy yet classy. This dress was perfect for Valentines day, i hope some of you that follow me on instagram (@tessaarmstrong8), where i first posted this look, were able to get your hands on it beforehand.  I took this photo while trying the dress on after opening my Bump Style Box so I hadnt yet styled it. I would wear this with a nice black leather jacket, a stud or statement earing and a beautiful showcasing ring.  Some black sexy ankle strap heels would be perfect. See below for some looks that would go nicely paired with this piece.


^^^Pearl studs would be super cute, wear this with a nude or red lip (two above are great picks), i put a few affordable forever 21 leather jackets & a pricier real leather option, and a couple jewelry options that would go niceley that are GREAT price wise.


The next look:


This adorable teal maxi dress was SO flattering and So comfortable. I know us pregnant moms are all about comfort and light weight material that gives us breathing room and air flow (; lol  I loved this dress so much and would wear it dressed down with just a cute necklace and sandals, or you can dress it up like i did and wear it with a floral kimono, a long pendant necklace, and a wedge heel. I wore this to a ladies Valentines Day tea and it was a big hit. In my opinion, a comfortable long maxi dress like this is a pregnancy must have. I could live in this maxi dress and wish i had it in several colors!

(*love that top part and how it folds)



 Shop the look here:

^^^I posted a couple cute floral kimonos above that are all super affordable, that free people kimono is a bit pricier but well worth the splurge for how much use you would get out of it and the quality is superb.  I added a couple turquoise and fun pendant necklaces that i think would go perfectly with this look.  I love a long necklace that draws the eyes right to that cute baby bump.^^^

The next look:



This cute printed midi dress is perfect for spring and summer! I love the top royal blue cut out and would draw the eyes up with a gorgeous pair of turquoise, gold or saphire blue earings. I also love this look with a turquoise cuff like i have on in the above photos.  This would be cute with gladiator sandals or some regular strappy sandals in nude or tan.


 Shop the above look here:
^^^Okay some of these pieces are soooo drool worthy like that free people caged cuff!! FOR ONLY $38! I think i need it.  Also i added some cute gold fun geometric shaped earings that would be gorgeous. You all know im a sucker for long pendant neckaces so here are two forever 21 options in saphire that would be pretty as well. I love those turquoise stud earings, they're super pricey but could be worn a thousand times over the years. Also loving that free people caged statement ring! ^^^^


The next look:



This lace and fringe kimono was gooorj. I love bohemian looks, and i have always been drawn to kimonos.. so i think a girl can never ever have too many! Especially while pregnant, they hide all the places a mama would want to hide (bum, thighs, arms, hips?.. the list goes on) and yet still accentuate that adorable bump where the miracle is taking place.  I wore this kimono paired with a midi black floral strapless number that is comfortable and can be casual or dressed up. I think a long boho necklace would be super cute with this. Maybe even a pop of lip color like light pink or bright pink?


Shop the look here:
Below i listed two easy and afforable floral maxi dresses, a dainty cute gold bow stud earing, and a couple boho style long necklaces.

No comments:

Post a Comment