Saturday, October 18, 2014

Summer Family Photos: Cash Is One

 Summer Family Photos: Cash is One



Hey loves, I hope you are having a lovely weekend so far. We have been relaxing and soaking up this great chilly Fall weather! I wanted to finally share these summer family photos my sister Kesley Steindler Photography snapped of us to capture Cash right after he had turned one.  If we could take family photos every few months I totally would because its so worth it when these little babies grow like weeds! They change so much month to month and to be able to remember these moments and milestones in photos means so much to us as a family.  I hope you enjoy and be sure to check out my sisters work if you're local in the Orange County area and looking for someone to snap some photos of you and your fam!
























For those who asked on Instagram (@tessaarmstrong8)
My dress is by Free People
Cash button up from Janie and Jack
Leggings H&M


XO





No comments:

Post a Comment