Thursday, October 30, 2014

Happy Halloween 2014'

Happy Halloween 2014'

Oh my goodness, i've never seen a cuter stinker in my entire life, have you!?? I had to share these halloween skunk pics I took of him before Halloween because I know tomorrow is going to be a crazy busy day and I couldn't pass up sharing this cuteness overload with you all.  I mean.... honestly, he makes a pretty ridiculously adorable skunk. We'll most likely be wearing some black leggings and long sleeve shirt for trick or treating but I thought those white chunky baby stems were too yummy not to show for these costume pics.  I loved this outfit the moment I saw it.  I cant wait to see all of your little ones dress up on instagram (follow me at @tessaarmstrong8) or the link to the right.  We'll be heading out in our new neighborhood with some family and friends and then going to a neighborhood chili party afterwards. I cant wait?! What are your plans, id love to hear?













XO



4 comments:

  1. Cash is so adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So stinkin cute! ;) where did you get the costume?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks love, its by Pottery Barn Kids! They have the best constumes every year!!

      Delete