Wednesday, May 7, 2014

What We Wear: Crochet Fringe Cardigan For Some Spring Style

What We Wear: Crochet Fringe Cardigan For Some Spring Style



Hi ladies, I have been doing a little less posting this past week because my computer charger (yes, my NEW one, is broken.. thats what i get for purchasing one off ebay). I received this adorable crochet fridge cardigan from Ryan + Reese a couple weeks ago.  This is one of my favorite pieces right now. I am all over this cardi!  Every time I have worn it people have asked me where I purchased it. I am happy to share with you all that Ryan + Reese is the go to shop and they have plenty of crochet fringe options including shorts and tanks.  I pretty much am in love with anything crochet and fringe so this duo is perfect and will most certainly be making a continuous appearance in my wardrobe. Its so easy to throw on on top of anything & you instantly feel like you "tried" even if your just in leggings and a plain v neck.  Im definitely throwing this into my bag for Hawaii next week! 















Shop Ryan + Reese Here




Get The Look:
Crochet Cardigan c/o Ryan + Reese
Levis High Waisted Skinnies (below)
Floral body Suit H&M (old, similar below)
Wide Brim Fedora (similar below)
Gold chunky Pendant Neclace H&M (similar below)
Nude Leather Pump Michael(Similar below)


No comments:

Post a Comment