Monday, November 11, 2013

What We Wear: Maisie Jayne

What We Wear: Maisie Jayne

Harem Pants and Rompers for little ones & headbands for all! 15% off code at the bottom of this post!

Im just dying over these navajo harem pants! They're my absolute favs!






 These little Owl Harem pants are perrrrfect for this Fall and Winter, they're stretchy and cozy so they will fit him for quite some time and keep him warm and comfortable on the chilly days ahead.





(onesie by H&M)
(Harem pants by Maisie Jayne)


What We Wear: Maisie Jayne

I know I've mentioned it before but I truly love supporting companies we believe in and that this little family of mine enjoys.  Abbie owns the company Maisie Jayne that made these adorable harem pants (above).  She is a software engineer that came back to her crafty roots after having her little girl Maisie last year.  She has been sewing since 15 years old!  I love that she gets to be a stay at home mama working at what she loves being able to share her creations with all of us.  

"I am drawn to bright, unique, sweet and quirky colors and prints. I love the process of turning material into one of a kind clothing for little ones! I take a lot of pride in my work and all pieces are made with high quality, care and love" - Abbie

The moment I got my hands on these pants I was in love.. they're made of the softest material and feel so good when I hold my little one in my arms.  I need 15 more so he can wear them every day (:

Check out Maisie Jayne here: Maisie Jayne Etsy Shop

She sells the cutest retro headbands for adults, kids, and babies in all sorts of colors and patterns!  Go take a peak at her shop and check out all the cute rompers and harem pant selections she has to offer. They're a perfect little gift for your littles this Christmas!  They come in sizes 0-24 months!  She has SOOO many different patterns and colors to choose from, her shop is a must see!

For 15% off use code 15JUSTFORME 



Happy shopping ladies!



No comments:

Post a Comment