Tuesday, February 19, 2013

17 Week Pregnancy Update


17 Week Pregnancy Update



How far along: 17 Weeks (sorry the 7 is backwards.. thats what i get at 4 1/2 months pregnant and taking pictures in a mirror).

Symptoms: NO MORE NAUSEA woohoo, its completely gone and I have been off mediation since halfway into 15 weeks. I have a ton of energy compared to the first trimester. Baby Bump is poppin out finally. I still get head aches every other day or so.  Im always hungry, and have been craving sweets more lately.  My nose is stuffy from swollen membranes in my nose due to the increase in blood flow that women get during pregnancy.  I get runny noses 1-2 times weekly for no reason.

Belly button: in/flat.

Wedding Rings: on

Exercise:  my legs still feel heavy but i'm pushing myself to get out of the house at least 5 days a week to get some sort of movement.

Sleep: still difficult to get comfortable. Only waking up 1x a night now to go to the bathroom (:

Cravings: Less citrus foods lately. I recently am craving sour dough cracked wheat bread from trader joe's SO YUMMY with butter.  I also am all over hummus and dips lately with tortilla chips ( im been craving those for a while now).   No food adversions other than I am turned off my the salad dressing I usually like on my salads.

Looking Forward to: our babymoon this coming weekend! Feeling baby move.. people have been asking me if I feel him yet, my book says most women feel flutters by now and even my Dr. has asked me. I have had a couple times when Im lying down that I feel something in there (like a wing of a butterfly brushing by) but I convince myself its just in my head or that its my tummy making bubbles or growling. So, im still not sure if I've felt him moving in there or not.  During our ultrasounds hes always moving his arms, legs, and doing flips so I know hes an active little boy.


Enjoy your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment